Monday 8 October 2012

The Alan Titchmarsh Show


I am thrilled to tell you that I will be on ITV's The Alan Titchmarsh show on Wednesday 10th October.  My segment will see me discussing Marilyn and her time in England with the curator of the National Portrait Gallery exhibition, and possibly another guest too (details to be confirmed.)  Marilyn lookalike Suzie Kennedy will also be appearing, performing one of her Marilyn songs and talking about her life as a tribute artist.

I am really, really excited to be part of the show and it will be fabulous exposure for my book.  I can't wait to tell you all about it when I get back, but for now, please tune into the Alan Titchmarsh show on Wednesday at 3 pm to see me talking with Alan!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

So pleased I saw this...recorder at the ready!So pleased that the nation will be made aware of your talent,and will hear something about the real Marilyn!Onward and upward,Michelle!! xxx

Michelle Morgan said...

Thank you so much Maureen. You're a star! Xx