Thursday 8 August 2013

News, news and more news....

Goodness, has it really been so long since I updated my blog?  Time flies by when you're having fun, and I can certainly say that I'm having lots of that!

I'm working on many projects at the moment (some I'm not allowed to talk about but believe me they are very exciting!) and here is some news about everything I'm up to:

1) The V and A talk was amazing and lots of people turned out to see me and have their books signed afterwards.  I'm really pleased about that and I'm happy to say that they have asked me back to do a talk about the Hollywood Scandals book!  My parents had a lovely time too and we all enjoyed a beautiful meal and a wander round London afterwards.  Here are a few photographs taken at the event....


 
 

2)  I'm happy to say that I'm in the process of having a play published.  It was written several years ago with Hollywood scriptwriter Steve Hayes, and will be available soon (more news on that later).  For now, take a look at the fun cover:

 
 
3) The Mammoth Book of Hollywood Scandals is going to be published in the UK in October and the USA in December.  I will be receiving my author copies next month (eek!!) so I will share my thoughts with you then.  I'm very excited about this book and can't wait until it is released.  I'm crossing my fingers that it becomes a bestseller like the Marilyn book did, so we will wait and see!
 
4)  Carole Lombard: Twentieth Century Star is still being worked on.  I must admit that for the past month I have not been able to do as much work as I had hoped (for reasons I will reveal soon!) but it is still on course to be finished in early 2014, with a summer 2014 release date.
 
 
I think that's about it for now but I promise to update you all on more news very soon.  Until then, have a very happy summer and thanks for your continued support!!
 
Love
Michelle


No comments: